marți, 26 noiembrie 2013

Trade Forex - 2000 pips in one trade

Product Image Hello. this will be a quick post . Just wanted to share with you how good I do feel after I found the screenshot from one on my old demo accounts where I booked 2000 pips by trading forex manually between July and September 2013.

I was using multiple lots and after I took some profit and moved the stop loss to breakeven + 10 pips i was fighting with my emotions.

As far as I remember I closed this position in profit of 1800+ pips but it touched more than 2000 pips.

I admit that I had hard times to control my emotions, and I bet, that, if that was a real account, I wouldn't stay that long into that trade :))

Anyway, here is the screenshot

I am going to repeat that forex experience one day... hopefully with my actual AUDUSD trade where I am 200 pips on profit already.

That's why I like to trade forex. You can really make money.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu